Our guided walk through Doornfontein Ridge is one of a kind - you'll get to explore the city from a different angle.
Engaging with what Jo'burg was before it became the city of gold and one of the largest manmade woodlands in the world.
A journey through culture, nature and food we end off with an earthy lunch at a Bez Valley co-op.
- Come with an open mind
- There is secure parking available at Victoria Yards (our starting point)
- Unfortunately there is no cash accepted on our premises
- Dlala Nje offers no cash refunds. Please refer to cancellation policy
- Moderate fitness is expected for this activity
- It’s a STRENUOUS walk, so come preapred in hiking shoes
- Bring some extra cash with you so you can buy stuff from the markets and support our local businesses.
- Wear sunscreen
- We encourage you to live in the moment, but if you want to bring camera’s you’re welcome however no professional photography and remember to always ask people if they’re happy for you take their photo before snapping away.
- Leave prejudices at home.